Frequently Asked Questions
What's the FunShots Booth like?
- Our photo booth rental has an open air setup which means there are no walls. This allows for more people to be in the photos and also allows for us to set up fashion studio lighting. In order for us to service your event, we must be indoors or have a covered area with access to a power outlet. A minimum space of 6'x6' is required for the photo booth. Please see the video below so you can get an idea of what to expect.
Do the photos print out immediately?
- Yes, the photos begin printing right after your pictures are taken.
Will there be a backdrop?
- Yes, you can choose a backdrop from the options below or a custom printed backdrop which we will have created for you based on your needs. A custom backdrop is $399.
How do the photo prints look?
- Below you will see an example of our two different types of 2x6 photo strips (Simple and Designed). Each person in the group will receive 1 print immediately after the session is over. If you'd like an extra print per group for scrap booking or just for copies for yourself, you can select that specific option when you click Book Event. Simple Template = no designed background or overlays, just text and artwork/logo. Designed Template = Backgrounds and overlays on the prints.
Simple Template Examples
Designed Template Examples
What is the quality and size of the pictures being printed?
- The individual images on the prints will be 2784 x 1856 pixels. This is large enough to print the photos at a size of up to 11"x14", that's a large print :).
Do I receive digital files?
- Yes, you can instantly access the photos that print out at the event. This is possible because we have our own Wi-Fi hotspot that we use to upload the photos as they are taken. The prints will have a link on them showing where you can access the photos. The files will include the customized photos (the photo strips or 4x6 postcard), GIFs, as well as each individual photo within the photo strip or 4x6 postcard photo.
What's the minimum space needed?
- 6'x6' would be the bare minimum but 10'x10' would be preferred so that more people can fit in the photos.
What are Filter Prints?
- Filter prints allow guests to print their photo strips in either color or other looks such as Black and White, Sepia, Vintage, etc. All the digital photos will still be in color, the filter only applies to the prints the guest receives.
What are Animated GIFs (Motion Photos)?
- Animated GIFs are photos that are combined to create a mini-movie without sound. See an example below. These can be shared just like you would an individual photo. An example is shown below:
What layout options can I choose from for my prints?
- Please click the Templates tab on the website to see the over 1,000 searchable options available.
Are props available or should we purchase them ourselves?
- All props are included free-of-charge with each package and are 100% felt which means no glare from the flash and just overall better quality stick props. Below are some of our stick props.
100% premium felt stick props
Can I instantly share my photos?
- Absolutely! We offer free email, text message, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter sharing options. All photos are also instantly accessible via the link on the prints you'll receive at the event.
Is FunShots Booth insured?
- Yes, FunShots Booth has $1,000,000 in liability insurance coverage.
Will there be an attendant onsite?
- Yes, an onsite attendant is always present and is there to make sure everything is going smoothly. The guests will have a screen to view and it will have a countdown for the images that will be taken. It’s activated by pressing a button, which the attendant will take care of.
How early will the attendant arrive to setup?
- Arrival time will be between one and one and a half hours before the designated start time.