Book Your Event Info
- Select from the options below to book your event. After you pay, you will be able to customize your FunShots Booth.
- We will send you two invoices, one for the 40% booking fee and the other will be for the remaining 60% which is due 3 days before the event. The booking fee is non-refundable.
- A parking pass must be provided (if applicable).
- 1 power outlet is required at event and a covering (i.e. pop-up tent) must be provided by client if the event is outdoors.
- Wi-Fi is required for our sharing station to work. We have our own hotspot but there are times when service is spotty. You agree that we will not be held responsible if connection at the location is slow or unavailable.